Date of birth:
- 2008 – 2009 BCM Pitesti (Romania) – Senior teams, head coach
- 2009 – 2010 BC Slavija (BiH) – Senior teams, head coach
- 2010 – 2011 BC Sloga (Serbia) – Senior team, head coach
- 2011 – 2012 BC Napredak Kruševac (Serbia) – Senior team, head coach
- 2013 – 2014 BC Al Ittihad (Libya) – Senior team, head coach
- 2015 – 2016 BC Dynamik (Serbia) – Senior team, head coach
- 2016. BC Velika Plana (Serbia) – Senior team, head coach
- 2017. BC Sloga (Serbia) – Senior team, head coach
- 2017 – 2018 BC Radnički Kragujevac (Serbia) – Senior team, head coach
- 2018 – 2019 BC Gradina Srebrenik (BiH) – Senior team, head coach
- Basketball Academy diploma
- Highest level of coaching licence (red license, Basketball Academy)
- FIBA coaching licence (Licence N°: 2009022066)
- “To create a team of winners as the winning environment in which the team exists”
- I believe that discipline and an honest attitude towards people and work is one of the key factors for the success of every individual in a team, and consequently for the success of the team as a whole. I am a disciplined coach and I want all my players and members of my team to show the same degree of discipline.
- Good communication between the segments of a club is a factor without which the team cannot exist in a quality way. I do my best to realize good communication with all participants in a competition, and primarily with the players of my team. That equivalent exchange of information of any kind brings progress to the team and to the individuals through the success of the team.
Ability to Control the game:
- The analysis and scouting of rivals is the basis for the tactic of preparations of the team for a game. In today’s basketball we should consider all the strengths and weaknesses of our team as well as of the rival’s team and pass it to our own team in a game, through discipline and good communication. During preparations there arise special situations created by basketball itself, which are recognized and properly controlled during a game.
- The season 2008/09: The team C.S.M. Pitesti played the semi-finals of the Romanian National Cup. In the same season, the team player David Lawrence was pronounced the 2. MVP of the League
- The season 2009/10: BC Slavija-East Sarajevo played the semi-finals of the Republic of SrpskaCup and the quarter-finals of the BiH Cup. In the same season, the team player Miroslav Cubrilo was pronounced the 1. MVP player of the BiH Premier
- The season 2010/11: BC Sloga – Kraljevo played in Top Serbian League and won 6. place.
- The season 2013/14: BC Al Ittihad – Tripoli (Libya) played two finals and won two second places.
- Stefan Jović (BC Crvena Zvezda, Bayern Munich)